Did someone test positive for Covid-19?
Don’t let your facilities be closed down and lose money.
Keeping your business open and running with a complete facility disinfecting.
We offer emergency treatment of facilities so that your facilities can continue to function while keep employees, customers and visitors safe.
We are the first line of defense for our customers.
- We use a state-of-the-art electrostatic spray gun.
- It charges the mist of disinfectant to that it attaches itself to all surfaces
- It also envelopes surfaces, i.e., it completely surrounds a door knob.
- We use an EPA commercial or hospital grade quaternary disinfectant
- Kill time is only 10 minutes to a complete disinfecting of all surfaces.
- The disinfectant is sprayed on and allowed to air dry.
- We treat all surfaces up to seven feet high:
- Offices – including cabinets, doors and door frames, window sills, light switches, counters, etc.
- Bathrooms – stall walls, fixtures, dispensers, waste baskets, etc.
- Cafeteria / Kitchenette – treat tables, chair arms, outside of appliances, vending machines, etc.
- Entrances & Hallways – door handles, doors, alarm panels, etc.
- Production – all machines and fixtures up to seven feet high
- Call for a free no obligation quote!
- Call Bruce at 603.235.2972 or Brian at 603.235.2973
- Call our 24-hour emergency answering services at 603.883.114